Rose and Hollie Cottages
Rose and Hollie cottages were converted from a former dairy. They have high oak beamed ceilings and flexible living/sleeping space for two.
The cottages are adjacent to Yeoman’s Acre, in the centre of the village of Colyford.
Guests can relax in our shared garden furnished with tables and chairs, and a gas Weber BBQ.
Each cottage contains:
- An open plan kitchen/dining area and lounge with a comfy sofa.
- Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, and a washer/dryer.
- Large bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Bathroom fitted with jet shower, electric light/shaver point, heated towel rails and under-floor heating.
- Complimentary WiFi access.
- Off street parking.
- Shared garden and BBQ.
- All linen is supplied including towels and tea towels.
One small to medium-sized dog is welcome in each cottage.