This spacious three bedroom cottage attached to the main farmhouse was originally the cider press.
The Old Cider Press is a stunning conversion which has transformed a former cider press farm building into very stylish holiday accommodation. This attractive stone cottage has been sympathetically restored, retaining much of the character of the original building. The recent conversion means the cottage benefits from the added comforts of pristine new bathrooms as well as a lovely fitted kitchen, outdoor patio with seating and a gas BBQ. The addition of a Woodburner makes this a great choice for out-of-season breaks too.
- An open plan kitchen/dining area and lounge with comfy sofas.
- Flat screen smart TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Utility room with toilet, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Two double bedrooms with king-size beds, one with en-suite bathroom.
- One further twin-bedded room.
- Family bathroom fitted with shower, electric light/shaver point, heated towel rails.
- Complimentary WiFi access.
- Off street parking.
- Private courtyard garden and gas BBQ.
- All linen is supplied including towels and tea towels.
Our cottages are let via Toad Hall cottages, click here for full details, prices and availability.